Do you suffer from these symptoms in the Springfield, Missouri area?
- Do you feel tired all the time?
- Is your sex drive suffering?
- Are you not sleeping well?
- Are you experiencing weight gain even though you have a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you wish you had the energy you did when you were younger?
- Have you had your hormones checked, including thyroid, and told you were normal?
- Have you been told that your symptoms are due to normal aging or are all in your head?
- Are you looking for a Medical Provider who will listen to your issues and work with you to develop a health plan that addresses your hormone or metabolic health?
If this is you, take a breath and know the team at Teresa Mealy Total Health and Wellness, LLC in Springfield, Missouri is here to help!
You May Be Suffering from a Hormone Deficiency or Imbalance
Hormone deficiencies and imbalances can lead to issues with hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, progesterone and the hormones that originate in the thyroid. Changes in these hormones can cause the symptoms listed above and are often hard to diagnose. You may have been to the doctor and complained of tiredness, poor concentration, low-sex drive, and others. These symptoms are often written off as being part of the normal aging process. They can be treated, though, if you are diagnosed properly and follow an individual functional medicine plan which includes nutrition, lifestyle and bio identical hormone replacement therapy.
Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Springfield, Missouri.
Our hormone replacement therapy starts with a one-hour visit our office in Springfield, Missouri where Teresa Mealy will discuss your symptoms and order labs so we can diagnose where you need the most help. Once that’s completed, we will generate a unique functional medicine plan that includes Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), nutrition, and lifestyle changes. Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy is an integral part of functional medicine where we work to restore the naturally occurring hormones that decline with age, disease, or that occur because of a genetic deficiency (as in polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS).
What are Bio Identical Hormones?
Bio Identical Hormones are hormones that are made by a special compounding pharmacy to be molecularly exact to what is made by your body. Hormones help protect your body against many diseases. When you start to decline in them we see a number of ailments and illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, mood disturbances, weight gain, decreased sex drive, decreased muscle mass, increased blood pressure, increased cholesterol, decreased motivation, bone loss, chronic urinary tract infections, dementia and more.