The Total Health and Wellness Comprehensive Dietary Protocol
The Types of Diseases and Illnesses and metabolic functions our Comprehensive Dietary Protocol Supports
- Dyslipidemia / Cholesterol
- Hypertension / Blood Pressure
- Inflammation / CRP
- GERD / Reflux
- IBS / Irritable Bowel
- NAFLD, NASH / Liver Disease
- Arthritis / Joint-Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Depression / Mood
- Migraines / Headaches
- Seizures / Epilepsy
- Lower Back Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Additional benefits of The Comprehensive Dietary Protocol include the reduction of prescription medications, fat loss, PCOS reversal, increased energy, clearer thinking and the improvement of tinnitus.
Lifestyle Factors that The Comprehensive Dietary Protocol Addresses
- Medical Fitness
- Mental Health and Well Being
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
The Four Pillars of the Total Health and Wellness Comprehensive Dietary Protocol
The Total Health and Wellness Comprehensive Dietary Protocol is a four- month metabolic healing program that provides a weight loss solution to address the four key areas needed to achieve sustainable weight loss and to prevent, treat and reverse metabolic disease: Hunger, hormones, addiction and lifestyle. Our program will provide coaching, counseling, online group therapy, education and support. We will track your progress from beginning to end by monitoring labs, body fat measurements, glucose monitoring, ensuring the preservation of lean body mass (LBM), monitoring body fat and more. We are confident that you will not find a more in-depth weight loss and healing program anywhere.
The 4 Foundational Phases of the Comprehensive Dietary Protocol Weight Loss Program
Foundational Phase One: “Therapeutic Dietary Modification”
In this initial phase we will cover the basics and get you started on your journey.
We will address:
- Introduction to the understanding of why most diets fail.
- We will discuss appetite, satiety and hunger.
- Introduction to some of the “Ways of Eating” (WoE) we utilize in our program such as Ketogenic, Carnivore, Paleo and Plant Based Keto.
- Therapeutic Dietary Modification: This part of Phase One will teach you:
- Which types of fat are safe and healthy and which are dangerous.
- Cholesterol. Is it good or bad?
- The vegetables and fruits may be sabotaging your health.
- How to avoid sugar and the “No Sugar No Insulin Response” (NSNIR) model.
- Self control protocols for controlling cravings.
Foundational Phase Two: “Meal Timing and Frequency”
- In this Phase we will discuss how your meal timing and frequency are just as important as what you eat.
- This will come naturally as you learn to eat delicious, nutrient dense, whole foods that provide satiety.
- We will teach you how to implement time restricted feeding, extended/prolonged fasting, intermittent fasting, as well as the 5/2 and Protein Sparing Modified Fasting protocols and when they are appropriate.
- The goal in this phase is to stabilize and maintain our hormone (insulin) levels as much as possible throughout the day
Foundational Phase Three: “Psychosocial”
- Once you are comfortable with Phases one and 2 we will challenge you with some of the less comfortable aspects of your new life.
- In this phase we will take a deeper dive into the understanding of the addictive aspects of foods.
- We will discuss the social aspects of eating and how friends, family and co-workers can be your greatest ally or worst enemy with your newfound Way of Eating.
- You will learn to recognize and deal with the constant hyper arousal due to marketing, advertising and the plethora of unhealthy products displayed in stores etc.
- We will discuss emotions, address childhood trauma, abusive relationships, overcoming limiting beliefs and eating disorders such as “binge eating.”
Foundational Phase Four: “Lifestyle Medicine”
- This is where we go way beyond weight loss. In this phase we will discuss, tactics, techniques and procedures to hack your way to better health and wellness. The aspects of health and wellness covered in this phase are what you would expect from a “stand alone” health coaching program. We recognize that you CANNOT achieve sustainable, lifelong health without taking a holistic approach. As such we decided to include this “bonus” phase in our program. In this phase we will discuss:
- Sleep and sleep sanitation routines.
- Healthy activity and exercise with a focus on resistance training to gain and/or maintain lean muscle mass, a crucial aspect of weight loss.
- Personal and professional development.
- Pain management techniques
- Stress management techniques
- How to create and maintain a healthy gut microbiome.
Please note. These phases are not mutually exclusive and may be interchanged or modified on an individual basis.
Summary of the CDP program
The cost of The Comprehensive Dietary Protocol is $400 per month for four months and includes the following:
- Primary Provider: Teresa Mealy, FNP
- Secondary Provider: Krystena Wiener, RN
- Mental Health and Psycholgy Professionals: Raquel Morrow, PhD and
- Health, Nutrition and Fitness Coach: Mark Mealy
- A one-hour initial consult with Teresa with two, 30 -minute follow ups the 1st month and one 30 -minute follow up months 2-4. (6 total).
- One 30 -minute appointment with Mark each month (4 total).
- One 15- minute 911 call every 30 days with a member of our team during normal business hours. (4 total).
- Labs (Price included) will be conducted at beginning and end of the protocol.
- Two 2-hour group sessions per month. Time and date will vary. Teresa, Mark and Raquel will each be providing a 30-minute presentation followed by a 30 -min. question and answer session. (8 total, 4 mandatory).
- One full body InBody scan (Price included) with detailed report every 30 days. Height, weight and body circumference measurements as well as full-body photos and vitals will be taken during these regular check-ins. This will be conducted during one of the 30 minutes follow up appointments with Mark every 30 days (4 total readings).
- Lifetime access to our private fb support group, “Total Health and Wellness Fusion.”
- A patient folder with educational and support materials will be provided on the first visit and follow on materials will be provided as appropriate throughout the program.
- 10% off all supplements during the program.
A` La Carte Services
You are NOT required to be an active in order to benefit from our Al La Carte services
- Medical consultation (1 hour) $400
- Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) $99 for 14 day reading with printed copy of results provided. Follow up consult to discuss findings and make dietary recommendations $150
- InBody Scan $50 with printed copy of results provided.
- Nutrigenomic and food sensitivity testing Price varies
- Supplements and other items Price varies
- Qardiobase take home remote monitor $150 plus monthly monitoring fee (optional).